Sunday, June 15, 2008

Happy Father's Day

Happy Father's Day, Daddy! We Love You! Your The Best! XOXOXOXOXO
-From your Loving children Marcus, Elisabeth, Melqui and Isabella

Pancakes
Yesterday my kids and I ATTEMPTED to do gfcf pancakes.. and well it didn't come out so good. It had a strong taste of potatoe. I guess because I bought bob's red mill gfcf flour and it had potato starch in it, but I didn't think the taste would be so strong. So I have to get a better, sweeter recipe.

Liberty Bakery
I finally reached Liberty Bakery yesterday (a gfcf, and all sort of allergen free, bakery) and it was opened! The lady who attended me was AWESOME! she also has a child with autism and she was so helpful! She started writing some information for me and told me all about her experiences.. I got there right before 5pm when they close and I didn't leave until about 5:35pm..and she didn't even rush me out, she took her time and let me ask ALL the questions I needed to ask and it was great! and there chocolate chip cookies are the BEST! I love finding places like this, it gives you a "at-home" feel. Thank you Liberty Bakery!

No comments: