Saturday, June 21, 2008

The Marcus Approval

Pushing my luck
This morning I gave Melqui gfcf french toast stixs and his "cup" full with juice. Yesterday he did really well with the cup but today is a different story..he refuses to take it! I even tried giving him juice in a regular cup but he still wouldn't take it. I think it's really hitting him now, not having his bottle, I feel so bad...I don't want to give in, but now it's after 12pm and still nothing! I hope that he takes it now because I just put him to sleep with the bottle sitting on the bed next to the wall and hopefully he just reaches for it and drinks it. It worked yesterday, lets see what happens today.

The Seal of Approval
If you have PICKY eaters, you know how hard it is to try new foods.. no matter what you do they put on a face even before they have the "new" food in their mouth, it's ridiculous! But when you have found something that gets "Approved" it stays in your house forever!!! Well today I gave Marcus ( my oldest) a gfcf bagel with gfcf "butter" and the fire works were in the sky shinning bright!! Marcus said "you can't even tell its gfcf, it taste just like a regular bagel" So we put a great Big MARCUS STAMP OF APPROVAL and it will be an item always on the shopping list!

No comments: