Monday, June 23, 2008

Elisabeth's Birthday Party

Yesterday was Elisabeth's birthday party. We were suppose to go to the beach but since there was a 70% chance of rain we decided not to go for it. so sad for everyone, we all love water but I HATE the sand! So I wasn't too upset :'). Well we still had a birthday to do, so my sister recommened Chuck E Cheese...sounds good, but what about Melqui, I thought to myself at first. The last time we went there we had to leave because Melqui bit some other kid! And since I learned that children with autism have a problem with having too much noise around them I started to TRY and avoid places that have too many people and are too loud. But I thought about it and decided to go and take my children and see how MElqui would do. Well to my surprise he did pretty good, ACTIVE but good! He didn't hit anyone (except his dad when we were trying to sing happy b-day and he wanted to continue playing) and he played nicely. I was lucky because all the people there seemed kind of layed back, which was more comforting. Some parents get really upset just because your kid bumped into their kid. But anyways, bottom line he had fun and so did my other kids. My daughter got alot of clothes, which she loves. she is only 4 now but she acts like a teenager at times! Like if her hair is out of place she flips out until you fix it, WHATS UP WITH THAT!! she's a girly girl, so sweet!

Well today I had a follow up appt with the developemental doctor at 10:30pm and well an hour and a half later..... I was still in the waiting room, then I finally got told "he is not going to be able to see you today,do you wanna reschedule?" ooooookkkkkkk...i said no tell him to call me and we will speak over the phone, I am booked with appts..i couldn't return. Let's see how long it takes for him to call me.

Tomorrow Melqui has an appt at 11a to have a dry blood test done, a little blood from his finger, nothing big. Then I have an appt at 3:30p for my daughters physical and for Melqui to get an allergy test written up..after that we are going to the Autismgym in Ocoee at 6p for an hour...........long day-can't wait!

1 comment:

Bon said...

You are doing great! Keeping busy is hard!