Friday, February 20, 2009

God is Always with me.....



When you feel like your alone, alone in this huge world, filled with confusion, wanting answers where there are none, wondering why it has to be this way, waiting for the day God takes control and fixes everything......... But if this was "perfect and fixed" then what?...well something else would have to be fixed! I don't understand why Melqui has autism, I don't understand why he's not like other 3 year olds, I don't understand why I can't fix this... But here's what I do know, Melqui needs me...he needs me to be strong, and loving, to have Patience (My God a lot of patience) and understanding of the unknown. Miguel, me and his siblings are all he has here and we have to do ALL that is necessary to help him, even when we don't have the strength to, because in those moments God is our strength and when we feel alone and worn down this picture above reminds me that we are not alone!

Cast your troubles to God and see what he can do for you.......

No comments: