Thursday, July 3, 2008

Well Melqui is still doing good on his diet. The Tapioca bread I bought last for him, past the taste test but only one time... I just found Kinnikinnick White Sandwich Bread and they have perfected the gfcf bread. It's the closest in look and taste to regular bread that you can find! And best of all Melqui LOVES it. He eats it up every time I give it to him. It's great, I love seeing him eat food thats good for him, I get so happy! Oh, and today I received the TriEnza I ordered so I'm praying that he gets good changes with this....

Behavioral Therapy
Melqui has his first Behavioral Therapy in my home on monday for an hour, and I must say I am very pleased with the therapist. She is very nice and layed back. She gets her job done but without pressuring him. And as she goes she explains everything to me. She will be coming here every week for an hour. Overall I am extremely pleased with all of Melqui's therapist (including speech and OT) they all work with him very well, as if they have known him for awhile, you know what I mean. I'm very blessed to have some really good people working with him!

No comments: